This website works best using cookies. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume that you are happy to receive cookies.
Find out more.
Be the first to review this product
Looking for an ID Card Printer for your business? Look no further than the ZXP Series 1 from Zebra.
Ideal for low-volume, single-sided card printing applications in color or monochrome, the ZXP Series 1 offers a complete card printing solution with a minimal upfront investment.
Easy to use and eco-friendly, the ZXP Series 1 is the best entry-level printer on the market. The ZXP Series 1 accepts 10 - 40mil cards.
Printers are shipped with UK and EU power cords, USB cable, Windows drivers & multi-language user documentation CD ROM.
Please note no printer ribbon is supplied with this ID Card Printer. Please add one to your basket.
Need assistance with this product? Please call our sales team today on 01527 838 890.
Item Reference Code: zebrazxpseries1printer
Product enquiry? Call 01527 838 890 or Email email@example.com
Not available online
Request a quote for this product online
You have no items to compare.
The ZXP Series 1 printer is an entry level ID Card Printer. It is also one of the easiest ID Printers to run with an easy load system for replacing ribbons and automatic detection. This single sided printer can print both colour and monochrome.
Please find below full details on the ZXP Series 1 ID Card Printer:
- Eco-Friendly Load-N-Go™ drop-in ribbon ZXP Series 1 cartridges- ZRaster™ host-based image processing- Auto calibration of ribbon- USB connectivity- Microsoft Certified Windows drivers- Print Touch NFC tag for online Printer documentation access- 100 card covered feeder (30 mil)- 45 card capacity output hopper (30 mil)- 16-character LCD operator control display- 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) print resolution- Two-year warranty on printer- Two-year (unlimited passes) original printhead- One-year hot swap (U.S. only)
- Dye-sublimation thermal transfer direct to card- Full color or monochrome printing- Single-sided printing- 545 cph monochrome single-sided- 130 cph single-sided YMCKO- Edge-to-edge printing on standard CR-80 media
- NOTE: The ZXP Series 1 printer is designed to work only with Zebra True Colours ix Series, ZXP Series 1 ribbons.- Zebra ix Series intelligent technology automatically detects and authenticates ribbon.- Integrated cleaning roller included on each ribbon- Media Starter Kit – 1 YMCKO ribbon, 100 30-mil PVC cards- Cleaning Kit: 4 print engine cleaning cards and 4 feeder cleaning cards, 1000 images/card
- Operating temperature: 60° F (15° C) to 86° F (30° C)- Storage temperatures: 23° F (-5° C) to 131° F (70° C)- Operating humidity: 20% to 65% non-condensing- Storage humidity: 20% to 70% non-condensing
- Temperature: 41°F to 77°F (5C to 30C)- Humidity: 35% to 65% non-condensing- Do not store in direct sunlight
- Auto-switching single-phase AC power- Operating range: 90-132VAC and 190-264VAC RMS- Frequency range : 47-63 Hz.- FCC Class A
- Width: 7.9" (200 mm)- Height: 9.3" (236 mm)- Depth: 13.0" (330 mm)- Weight: 11.6 lbs (5.3 kg)
- Manual front card feeder bezel*- ZebraCare™ extended product warranty programs- Communication Interfaces- USB V2.0 (cable included) - standard- Built-in 10/100 Ethernet - optional*- Encoding Options and Specifications- Magnetic stripe encoder – ISO 7811 (new and re-encoded, tracks 1,2, and 3, high and low coercivity, stripe down, 30 mil card only
- NOTE: For optimum print quality and printer performance, use of Zebra genuine supplies is recommended.- Card Thickness: 10-40 mil- Card Size: CR-80, ISO 7810 format, Type ID-1, 2.12" (54 mm) x 3.38" (86 mm)- Card Material: PVC and PVC composite- Spot Color or monochrome print only on < 20 mil card thickness
Zebra Part No: Z11-00000000EM00
Our orders are delivered by dedicated courier and will require a signature on delivery.
The delivery type cannot be changed online once your order has been placed. If you need to change the delivery method, or any other information about your order, please contact our customer service team on 01527 838 891 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery terms are valid for UK mainland orders only; if you require international service please contact our sales team on 01527 838 890 or email email@example.com
If your order was damaged, has missing items or contains products which you did not order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance. Items can be returned and refunded, minus a handling fee, if they are in good condition, have not been used, and are not opened. A return delivery charge will apply unless the return is due to damage or a mistake by Kalamazoo Direct. Credit Notes will be processed on your return once the goods have been received by us; until they are received by Kalamazoo Direct they remain your property. We highly recommend using a ‘signed for’ return delivery service such as Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. Imprinted and special or made-to-order items will not be accepted for return under any circumstances.
For further information please visit our Delivery and Returns Policy.
Our customers choose us because;
We have been supplying organisations internationally for over 100 years. Our quality, integrity and customer service is well known throughout the industry and we have thousands of loyal customers.
We specialise in products and solutions that protect documents, assets and identities from fraud and replication. Our solutions help our customers to apply best practice and fulfil their responsibilities for security, health and safety and corporate image.
Our dedicated team are always available to help and advise you on any of our products, so please feel free to contact us any time at email@example.com.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register