This website works best using cookies. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume that you are happy to receive cookies.
Find out more.
Be the first to review this product
Reliable and easy to use, the ZXP Series 3 is everything you could want in a professional card printer. The ZXP Series 3 is an ideal solution medium-volume single or dual-sided printing applications that require minimal operator training and excellent print quality.
This printers comes in two options. "Single Side" or "Dual Sided". If you need to print on one side of card then choose "Single Sided". If you need to print on both sides of a card then choose "Dual Sided".
ZXP Series 3 printers offer advanced features and high capacity media options.
The ZXP Series 3 range is ideal for:
Printers are shipped with UK and EU power cords, USB cable, Windows drivers & multi-language user documentation CD ROM.
Please note no printer ribbon is supplied with this ID Card Printer. Please add one to your basket.
Need assistance with this product? Please call our sales team today on 01527 838 890.
Item Reference Code: zebrazxpseries3printer
Availability: In stock
Product enquiry? Call 01527 838 890 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Not available online
Request a Quote for this product
Fast, reliable and easy to use, the ZXP Series 3 is everything you could want in a professional card printer. The ZXP Series 3 is an ideal solution for mid-volume applications that require minimal operator training and excellent print quality. ZXP Series 3 printers offer advanced features, high print speeds and high capacity media options.
Please find below full details on the ZXP Series 3 ID Card Printer:
- Auto calibration of ribbon- USB connectivity- Microsoft Certified Windows drivers- Print Touch NFC tag for online printer documentation access- 100 card covered feeder (30 mil)- 45 card capacity output hopper (30 mil)- 16-character LCD operator control display- 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) print resolution- Two-year warranty on printer- Two-year (unlimited passes) original printhead- Kensington® secure lock slot
- Dye-sublimation thermal transfer direct to card- Full color or monochrome printing- Single- and dual-sided printing- 700 cph monochrome single-sided- 195 cph single-sided YMCKO- 140 cph dual-sided YMCKOK- Edge-to-edge printing on standard CR-80 media
NOTE: The ZXP Series 3 printer is designed to work only with Zebra True Colours ix high-performance ribbons
- Zebra intelligent technology automatically detects and authenticates ribbon- Integrated cleaning roller included with each ribbon.- Media Starter Kit (single-sided)– 1 YMCKO ribbon, 200 30-mil PVC cards,- Cleaning Kit: 4 print engine cleaning cards and 4 feeder cleaning cards, 1000 images
- Operating temperature: 60° F (15° C) to 86° F (30° C)- Storage temperatures: 23° F (-5° C) to 131° F (55° C)- Operating humidity: 20% to 65% non-condensing- Storage humidity: 20% to 70% non-condensing
- Temperature: 41° F to 77° F (5° C to 25° C)- Humidity: 35% to 65% non-condensing- Do not store in direct sunlight
- Auto-switching single-phase AC power- Operating range: 90-132VAC and 190-264VAC RMS- Frequency range : 47-63 Hz- FCC Class A
- Width: 7.9" (200 mm)- Height: 9.3" (236 mm)- Depth: 14.5" (368 mm)- Weight: 11.6 lbs (5.3 kg)
- Built-in 10/100 Ethernet connectivity*- Single-card feed mode*- ZebraCare™ extended product warranty programs- Lockable enclosure with obscure output bin*
- USB V2.0 (cable included) - standard- Built-in 10/100 Ethernet - optional*- Encoding Options and Specifications- Magnetic stripe encoder – ISO 7811 (new and re-encoded, tracks 1,2, and 3, high and low coercivity, stripe down, 30 mil card only- Smart card contact station ISO 7816 for third-party external contact encoders*- Combined MIFARE® ISO 14443 (13.56 MHz) contactless and ISO 7816 Contact Encoder with EMV Level 1 certification and PC/SC compliance (includes 50 card - capacity [30 mil] output)*- Encoding over USB and Ethernet
Card CompatibilityNOTE: For optimum print quality and printer performance, use of Zebra genuine supplies is recommended.
- Card Thickness: 10-40 mil- Card Size: CR-80, ISO 7810 format, Type ID-1, 2.12" (54 mm) x 3.38"(86 mm)- Card Material: PVC and PVC composite- Smart Card Contact – ISO 7816-1,2,3,4- Smart Card Contactless MIFARE® ISO 14443A/B- Spot Color or monochrome print only on < 20 mil card thickness
Zebra Part No: Z31-00000200EM00 (single) / Z32-00000200EM00 (Double)
Our orders are delivered by dedicated courier and will require a signature on delivery.
The delivery type cannot be changed online once your order has been placed. If you need to change the delivery method, or any other information about your order, please contact our customer service team on 01527 838 891 or email email@example.com
Delivery terms are valid for UK mainland orders only; if you require international service please contact our sales team on 01527 838 890 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If your order was damaged, has missing items or contains products which you did not order, please contact us at email@example.com for further assistance. Items can be returned and refunded, minus a handling fee, if they are in good condition, have not been used, and are not opened. A return delivery charge will apply unless the return is due to damage or a mistake by Kalamazoo Direct. Credit Notes will be processed on your return once the goods have been received by us; until they are received by Kalamazoo Direct they remain your property. We highly recommend using a ‘signed for’ return delivery service such as Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. Imprinted and special or made-to-order items will not be accepted for return under any circumstances.
For further information please visit our Delivery and Returns Policy.
Our customers choose us because;
We have been supplying organisations internationally for over 100 years. Our quality, integrity and customer service is well known throughout the industry and we have thousands of loyal customers.
We specialise in products and solutions that protect documents, assets and identities from fraud and replication. Our solutions help our customers to apply best practice and fulfil their responsibilities for security, health and safety and corporate image.
Our dedicated team are always available to help and advise you on any of our products, so please feel free to contact us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.