This website works best using cookies. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume that you are happy to receive cookies.
Find out more.
Be the first to review this product
Using the latest in Zebra card-printing technology, the ZXP Series 7 provides high-quality card printing. The ZXP Series 7 printer has an innovative design. It automatically adjusts to the thickness of the card, and ribbon loading is easy.With color coded guides and a clear LCD control panel, it's simple for anyone to use.
This printers comes in two options. "Single Side" or "Dual Sided". If you need to print on one side of card then choose "Single Sided". If you need to print on both sides of a card then choose "Dual Sided".
ZXP Series 7 printers offer advanced features and high capacity media options.
The ZXP Series 7 is ideal for:
Healthcare & Education:Employee and student ID cards, employee access control cards
Hospitality & Retail:Gaming, loyalty/membership/gift cards, sports & entertainment
High Security:Government credentials, secure access control, financial services
Printers are shipped with UK and EU power cords, USB cable, Windows drivers & multi-language user documentation CD ROM.
Please note no printer ribbon is supplied with this ID Card Printer. Please add one to your basket.
Need assistance with this product? Please call our sales team today on 01527 838 890.
Item Reference Code: zebrazxpseries7printer
Availability: In stock
Product enquiry? Call 01527 838 890 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Not available online
Request a Quote for this product
The ZXP Series 7 printer has an innovative design. It automatically adjusts to the thickness of the card, and ribbon loading is easy. With color-coded guides and a clear LCD control panel, it’s simple for anyone to use.
Please find below full details on the ZXP Series 7 ID Card Printer:
- 300 dpi/11.8 dots per mm print resolution- USB 2.0 and Ethernet 10/100 connectivity- Microsoft® Windows-certified drivers- 10-50 mil auto-adjusting card feeder- 200-card capacity feeder (30 mil)- 15-card reject hopper (30 mil)- 100-card output hopper (30 mil)- Manual card feed capability- 21-character x 6-line LCD operator display with configurable soft keys- Kensington® physical lock slot- Two-year unlimited warranty on printer and printhead
- Single and dual-sided laminator- Lockable enclosures and card feeder- Extended product warranty programs- 802.11 b/g wireless connectivity- Duo-Print dual-sided printing upgrade kit- 1D integrated barcode reader
- High and low coercivity magnetic stripe encoder- Combined MIFARE® ISO 14443 A & B contactless and ISO 7816 Contact Encoder- ISO 7816 Smart Card Contact Station for third party external contact encoders- Gen 2 UHF RFID encoder
Printing and Laminating specifications
- Color dye sublimation or monochrome thermal transfer printing- Single- and dual-sided printing- Edge-to-edge printing on standard CR-80 media- Simultaneous printing, encoding, and laminating capability- One-pass single- and dual-sided wasteless lamination- 1375 cards/hour monochrome single-sided or 555 cards/hour dual-sided printing- 300 cards/hour full-color YMCKO single-sided printing- 225 cards/hour full-color YMCKOK dual-sided printing- 270 cards/hour full-color YMCKO single-sided printing with lamination- 200 cards/hour full-color YMCKOK dual-sided printing with lamination
- True Colours® ix Series™ ribbons:- YMCKO: 250 or 750 images/roll- YMCKOK: 250 or 750 images/roll- YMCUvK: 750 images/roll- Black monochrome: 2500 or 5000 images/roll- White monochrome: 4000 images/roll- Red, blue, gold, sliver monochrome: 5000 images/roll- 1/2 panel YMCKO: 1250 images/roll- KdO and KrO: 2000 images/roll- WrKr: 2000 images/roll- Scratch-off Gray: 3250 images/roll
True Secure™ i series laminates- Linerless waste-free 1.0 mil top and bottom laminate: 750 images/roll- Laminate types: clear, magnetic stripe, smart card, and holographic wallpaper designs- Custom laminates with registered or wallpaper holographic images available- Card cleaning rollers are included with each ribbon carton- Specially designed cleaning supplies simplify preventative maintenance
NOTE: For optimum print quality and printer performance, use of Zebra genuine supplies is recommended.
- Card Thickness: 10 – 50 mil (0.25 – 1.27mm)- Card Thickness for lamination: 30 mil (0.76 mm) only- Card Size: CR-80, ISO 7810 format, Type ID-1- Card Material: PVC and composite, PET, PET-G, PET-F, and Teslin® composite- Technology Cards: contact and contactless smart cards- Specialty cards: adhesive backed, transparent (IR-Blocker), signature panel, and select key-tag typesOperating Characteristics
- Operating Temperature: 59º F/15ºC to 95º F/35ºC- Storage Temperature: 23º F/-5ºC to 158º F/70ºC- Operating Humidity: 20% to 80% inclusive, non-condensing- Storage Humidity: 10% to 90% inclusive, non-condensing- Media should be stored away from direct sunlight, between +5ºC and +20ºC, and between 30% to 50% relative humidity
- Auto-switching single-phase AC power- 90V~264V AC and 47–63Hz (50-60Hz nominal)- FCC Class A
- Height: 12.0" (306mm)- Width (printer only): 27.5" (699mm)- Width (printer with laminator): 38.0" (964mm)- Depth: 10.9" (277mm)- Weight (printer only): 26.9 lbs (12.2 kg)- Weight (printer with laminator): 39.5 lbs (17.9 kg)
- ZMotif SDK support and sample code- Microsoft Windows-certified printer drivers with Toolbox utility features: Windows® XP (32 bit), Windows Vista® (32 and 64 bit), Windows Server® 2003 (32 bit), Windows 7® (32 and 64 bit), Windows Server 2008 (32 and 64 bit), Windows 8®, Win8 Pro (32 and 64 bit)Windows Server 2012 (64 bit)- CardStudio card design and issuance software- Zebra Virtual PrintWare software support
Zebra Part No: Z71-000C000EM00 (single) / Z72-000C000EM00 (Double)
Our orders are delivered by dedicated courier and will require a signature on delivery.
The delivery type cannot be changed online once your order has been placed. If you need to change the delivery method, or any other information about your order, please contact our customer service team on 01527 838 891 or email email@example.com
Delivery terms are valid for UK mainland orders only; if you require international service please contact our sales team on 01527 838 890 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If your order was damaged, has missing items or contains products which you did not order, please contact us at email@example.com for further assistance. Items can be returned and refunded, minus a handling fee, if they are in good condition, have not been used, and are not opened. A return delivery charge will apply unless the return is due to damage or a mistake by Kalamazoo Direct. Credit Notes will be processed on your return once the goods have been received by us; until they are received by Kalamazoo Direct they remain your property. We highly recommend using a ‘signed for’ return delivery service such as Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. Imprinted and special or made-to-order items will not be accepted for return under any circumstances.
For further information please visit our Delivery and Returns Policy.
Our customers choose us because;
We have been supplying organisations internationally for over 100 years. Our quality, integrity and customer service is well known throughout the industry and we have thousands of loyal customers.
We specialise in products and solutions that protect documents, assets and identities from fraud and replication. Our solutions help our customers to apply best practice and fulfil their responsibilities for security, health and safety and corporate image.
Our dedicated team are always available to help and advise you on any of our products, so please feel free to contact us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.