This website works best using cookies. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume that you are happy to receive cookies.
Find out more.
Be the first to review this product
This retransfer printer is ideal for printing on uneven card surfaces, such as smart cards, or for when the application calls for very high image quality or cards that are more durable and abrasion resistant.
Using an innovative retransfer print process, the Zebra ZXP Series 8 delivers superior print resolution at the fastest speeds in its class for high-quality photo ID cards with images and graphics that look more like glossy magazine prints than ordinary ID photos.
The printer's modular design provides flexibility to add a variety of encoding options as needed.
ZXP Series 8 printers offer advanced features and high capacity media options.
The ZXP Series 8 is ideal for:
Printers are shipped with UK and EU power cords, USB cable, Windows drivers & multi-language user documentation CD ROM. They also come with USB & 10/100 Ethernet
Please note no printer ribbon is supplied with this ID Card Printer. Please add one to your basket.
Need assistance with this product? Please call our sales team today on 01527 838 890.
Item Reference Code: zebrazxpseries8printer
Product enquiry? Call 01527 838 890 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Not available online
Request a quote for this product online
You have no items to compare.
With Zebra's innovative ZXP Series 8 retransfer card printer line and Windows certified Drivers and ZMotif SDK software, create vivid color and monochrome cards on-demand with picture-perfect image quality. This retransfer printer is ideal for printing on uneven card surfaces, such as smart cards, or for when the application calls for very high image quality or cards that are more durable and abrasion resistant.
The printer's modular design provides flexibility to add a variety of encoding options as needed. Single or dual sided lamination is also available.
Please find below full details on the ZXP Series 8 ID Card Printer:
- Dye sublimation retransfer- Single-card feed capability- 21-character, 6-line LCD operator display- USB and Ethernet connectivity- Two year limited printer, and lifetime printhead warranty- 304 dpi (12 dots/mm) print resolution- Uses True Colours i Series intelligent media
- Single-sided Printing- Color Capability: Full Color or Monochrome- Print Method: Retransfer- Dual-sided (single pass)- Card Feeder: Single Card Feeder, Integrated Card Feeder- Card Feeder/Hopper Capacity
- 150 card capacity card feeder (30 mil)- 100 card output hopper (30 mil)
- Memory: 64 MB memory (standard)
- 190 cards/hr Single-sided print (YMC)- 180 cards/hr Dual-sided print (YMCK)
- Zebra True Colours i Series ribbons with intelligent RFID technology to authenticate and automate ribbons- YMCK ribbon – 625 images/roll- YMCKK ribbon – 500 images/roll- YMCUvK – 500 images/roll- YMCKI – 500 images/roll- YMCKKI – 415 images/roll- YMC – 800 images/roll- Monochrome Black – 2500 images/roll- Transfer Film Zebra True Colours i Series transfer film: 1250 images/roll single-side, 625 images/roll dual-sided
- Operating temperature: 59° F (15° C) to 95° F (35° C)- Storage temperatures: 23° F (-5° C) to 131° F (55° C)- Operating humidity: 20% to 80% non-condensing- Storage humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing- Electrical: 100-240V AC and 50-60 Hz- Auto-sensing single-phase AC power
- Width: 18.75" (476 mm)- Height: 13.2" (334 mm)- Depth: 20.4" (519 mm)- Weight: 27.5 lbs (12.5 kg)
Card Encoding Options
- Magnetic stripe encoder ISO 7811, 3 tracks, HiCo/LoCo- Smart card contact station ISO 7816- EMV level 1 Combined MIFARE ISO 14443 (13.56 HHz) contactless and ISO 7816 contact encoder
- Lockable enclosure- Extended warranty programs
Communication and Interface Capabilities
- USB V2.0 (standard)- 10/100 Ethernet (standard)- 802.11 b/g wireless (option)
- Core programming language: XML
- Linear: Other Symbologies via Windows Driver- Fonts and Graphics: True Type or other type fonts via Windows driver
- EMV Certified- PVC, Composite PVC, ABS, PET, PET-G, Teslin Composite- Specialty cards: transparent, translucent (clear and colored)- Technology cards: contact smart, contactless smart
- Card Size: CR-80 size, ISO 7810 format, Type 1D-1- Card Thickness: 30 mil – 40 mil
Zebra Part No: Z81-000C000EM00
Our orders are delivered by dedicated courier and will require a signature on delivery.
The delivery type cannot be changed online once your order has been placed. If you need to change the delivery method, or any other information about your order, please contact our customer service team on 01527 838 891 or email email@example.com
Delivery terms are valid for UK mainland orders only; if you require international service please contact our sales team on 01527 838 890 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If your order was damaged, has missing items or contains products which you did not order, please contact us at email@example.com for further assistance. Items can be returned and refunded, minus a handling fee, if they are in good condition, have not been used, and are not opened. A return delivery charge will apply unless the return is due to damage or a mistake by Kalamazoo Direct. Credit Notes will be processed on your return once the goods have been received by us; until they are received by Kalamazoo Direct they remain your property. We highly recommend using a ‘signed for’ return delivery service such as Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. Imprinted and special or made-to-order items will not be accepted for return under any circumstances.
For further information please visit our Delivery and Returns Policy.
Our customers choose us because;
We have been supplying organisations internationally for over 100 years. Our quality, integrity and customer service is well known throughout the industry and we have thousands of loyal customers.
We specialise in products and solutions that protect documents, assets and identities from fraud and replication. Our solutions help our customers to apply best practice and fulfil their responsibilities for security, health and safety and corporate image.
Our dedicated team are always available to help and advise you on any of our products, so please feel free to contact us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register